School Nurses Needed -East Bay (Hospital Jobs Online)
Posted on:** 2014-06-27
We are looking for experienced RN’s and LVN’s interested in working as school nurses in the East Bay. As a school nurse, you will be working one on one with students in a classroom setting. Experience with diabetes, trachs, and G-tubes is preferred. Hours vary but are within the hours of 8:00 and 3:00, Monday through Friday. This position is especially ideal for parents with children who have similar schedules. If this sounds like something you would be interested in and would like to hear more about, please feel free to give me a call!
* Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
* Performs focused interview to identify specific patients needs.
* Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
* Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
* Current Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) License.
* Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
* Current Health Certificate (per facility).
* Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
* One year prior professional nursing experience Preferred.
* Current BLS card.
* Successful completion of the screening …